Date:      Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:57:13 +0100 (CET)
From:      Richard Kojedzinszky <krichy@tvnetwork.hu>
To:        Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64 xen hvm shutdown

Dear Colin,

I am not familiar with the method, but what happens exactly when I
issue xm shutdown on the host ?
How does the inner guest handle it? Does it simply send a signal to init,
or does to host emulate the press of the power button?

Thanks in advance,

Kojedzinszky Richard
Euronet Magyarorszag Informatikai Zrt.