Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 1995 23:33:42 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nothing heard about JREMOD..

[
I removed hackers from the list since we only need one mailing list,
and -current is the most relevant.
]

Julian Elischer writes:
> I assume this means no-one's having any problems?

I think it means no one has time yet to test the changes.  They have
been in the tree 4 days now and every day I've seen more commit related
to them go in, so I've been waiting for the commits to stabilize before
I upgrade my 'experimental in-use' systems to the new code.  I haven't
had time to try it out on my 'who cares if it crashes' system yet.

I think the code needs more time to get shaken out before you make it
the default.

Nate