Date:      Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:02:34 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   HP all in 1 2510 printer

Hey everyone.  I have a question I'm not really expecting a completely
positive answer to, but I'm gonna ask it anyway.

I just got a nice shiny new HP PSC 2510 printer, scanner, copier, fax
doodad.  It's network capable, running its own print server, etc.
Thing is, I don't want it to be totally wasted on the Windoze machine,
so I'd like to at least print from FreeBSD.

Anyone know if the two play nice?  I have no print packages installed
yet, but I'll gladly install ports to get it working.

If I can at least get some printing, I'll be thrilled.  Thanks in
advance for your suggestions.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

What is mind?  No matter.  What is matter?  Never mind.
    -- Thomas Hewitt Key, 1799-1875