Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 02:45:56 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new all-time traffic record on wcarchive

According to David O'Brien:
> Does it also imply that Slackware which used to be *the* distribution
> to run, has lost favor w/the Linux community?

Yes. Most people consider now Redhat to be the best one with Debian
probably second. Not that my opinion should be taken as truth value of
course...

At work, I was used to the idea of installing a Linux for one of my users
but the whole thing couldn't install by FTP so I end up installing 2.1.6.

He's very happy now.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #39: Sun Feb  2 22:12:44 CET 1997