Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:52:44 +1030
From:      Brian Astill <bastill@adam.com.au>
To:        bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: once last try

bryan cassidy wrote:

>OK. I have tried unsuscribing to this mailing list and
>re-subscribing to it and then sending e-mails to it to
>test but my e-mails never make it. I know this e-mail
>will make it to the list but this account is not the
>one im having problems with. I'm having problems with
>my POP account. if someone could help me figure out
>what the problem is i would appreciate it. I dont get
>any error messages back either when i try to send
>e-mails to this list from my POP account.

Unfortunately, you haven't been very specific (or at least, not specific
enough ;-)  )
You can subscribe and talk to this list from yahoo - yes?
However, you can't do this from your (unspecified) POP account?

Qs. Are yahoo and your POP account both through the same ISP?
If they aren't, what are the default addresses for the accounts?
Do you have a default gateway?  Who does it point to?

Please give us as much info as you can, so we can help.

Brian