Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 07:37:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      Stephen Waits <swaits@pr.erau.edu>
To:        ywliu <team_fbf@pristine.com.tw>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD annoucement question

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, ywliu wrote:

> curious : what secure Web server does Walnut Creek CDROM use ? Netscape
> Commerce Server ? Since it fails to run on my 2.05R box, I am eager to
> know what secure servers are available for FreeBSD.

Apache-SSL compiles, and works well under FreeBSD.  It is an NCSA HTTPD
derivative.  Don't know where to get it offhand, but that should be easy
for you to do.  It is free to non-commercial institutions, and last time I
checked, they were working out the fee to commercial users of the server.
They seemed to be forced to charge some fee to commercial users because of
RSA licensing.

--Steve (http://pr.erau.edu/~swaits)