Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 2011 16:30:16 -0700
From:      Christer Edwards <christer.edwards@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   help with man pages

The port I'm working on includes about a half-dozen man pages which I
understand I need to use MANn to install. What I guess I don't fully
understand is how to path those files. If the files are found in the
extracted source under source-version/doc/man/ should I use:

MAN1= doc/man/manpage.1
MAN7= doc/man/manpage.7
...etc...

or do I need to reference ${WORKSRC}/doc/man/ ?

Do I also need to install the man pages in do-install?

${INSTALL_MAN} ${WRKSRC}/doc/man/manpage.1 ${PREFIX}/man/man1

Appreciate the help
Christer