Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 03:24:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>, DARREND@novell.com, dlacroix@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Temporary Solution to Netscape Problems

First off, I'd like to say that our problem is REALLY wierd..  Other
people have reported success running the same Xservers that we have--
I've tried 3 Xservers and only the Xaccell server has been successful...

Here is how I'm solving the problem now.  Download the Xnest server from
ftp.freebsd.org and run it like:

Xnest -fn 10x20 -fp /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc :1

Then just launch netscape to display :1--- This is horribly ugly, but it
works.  We do need to find out sometime why the Xserver isn't working for
us though.

Sujal