Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:45:33 +0800
From:      tamgya@gmail.com (Denise H. G.)
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with gthumb update

Hi guys.

It seems there are some problems with the new version of gthumb. On my
FreeBSD 8-STABLE amd64, it just doesn't build. The build process emitted
a 'bus error' while building locale related parts(I don't know if this
has something to do with my last update mess of libxml2...); on my
8-STABLE i386, the build is ok, but gthumb doesn't run very well. If I
click 'preference', it quits without anything printed out as if it were
a normal exit.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your attention!

--