Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:11:17 +0000
From:      Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Brian D. Cook" <bcook@poklib.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wwwcount ..

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 11:44:01AM -0500, Brian D. Cook wrote:

> I've been trying to get wwwcount to work w/ version 2.6.  As it's been out
> for the same length of time that 2.5 has.. has anyone ever gotten it to
> work?
>
> Will it ever be in the ports? ( 2.6 )

There are no PRs to update this port and the ports has no maintainer.
If you manage to update the port successfully, please submit a PR -
see the FreeBSD Porter's Handbook for details.

You don't mention the problems you've encountered trying to update the
port.  If the Porter's Handbook doesn't help, let us know.

Tom