Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:10:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   suggestion for pgpkeys-developers.html

Howdy,

I added my pgp key to the handbook today, which started me thinking.
(Yeah, I know... dangerous)  It would be nice to be able to do something
like
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/pgpkeys-dougb.html
and have it show just my key. I was also thinking that at 108 entries, the
page is a little bulky, so it might be more convenent to have
pgpkeys-developers.html just be the list of developers, with a link to the
key files. And last but not least, it seems that the existing anchor tags
are simply generated sequentially. It might be nice if they were generated
by entity instead, that way they would stay consistent.

Of course, I have no idea how to do any of this, or if it's even possible.
:) The current complexity of the documentation system has kind of left me
behind. But, if someone is looking for something to do...

Doug

--

    If it's moving, encrypt it. If it's not moving, encrypt
      it till it moves, then encrypt it some more.