Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 1995 00:39:43 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/cern_linemode/pkg COMMENT DESCR PLIST

  From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
   * Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 11:17:10 -0700
   * From: Paul Traina <pst>
   *
   * pst         95/09/23 11:17:09
   *
   *   Removed:     net/cern_linemode  Makefile
   *                net/cern_linemode/files  md5
   *                net/cern_linemode/patches  patch-aa
   *                net/cern_linemode/pkg  COMMENT DESCR PLIST
   *   Log:
   *   program no longer maintained by author or porter
                                                 ^^^^^^

  Paul, as much as I appreciate your help on the ports area, I will have
  to question this one.  You are not the porter of this one, I got it
  from another person (Satoshi Niimi) and committed it.  All the commits
  to this port so far has been by me.

I'm sorry, but my recollection is most definitely different.  Now, I'm
not saying you're not right,  but I recall doing the CERN linemode port
to be complementry to the CERN browser port.

If you re-check your records and you believe that I am wrong, then please
accept my appology,  as I believed I was the author of that port and the
maintainer.

  Don't you think at least it's common courtesy to contact us first
  before removing the port from our tree?

  Satoshi (Asami)

  P.S. Sorry if you asked the original porter directly....