Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 01:24:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A successor to CSRG (was: 4.4BSD)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Mike Smith wrote:
> Great.  Another religious fanatic wielding the "I am BSD" banner.  Just
> the sort of PR we can do with.

You know that the simple solution is to rename FreeBSD to Linux/BSD.  This
way we are able to use the propaganda machine that has thrust Linux into
the spotlight and attract the mongol hordes.  (At which point we will
sweep over the whole of China!  Nothing will remain un-raped!)

The only downside would be forcing ourselves to put that lethargic penguin
on the webpage.

April approaches.  I see great need.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |