Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2001 20:41:13 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Justin Stanford <jus@security.za.net>
To:        Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@post1.com>
Cc:        Cor Hilbrink <cor@hilbrink.nl>, Brandon Harper <lists-inet@booms.net>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG, pldaniels@pldaniels.com
Subject:   Re: Amavis + Linux scanners

There is another little known, but very fast, FreeBSD native antivirus
program available called NOD32 (http://www.nod32.com). Speak to the man @
pldaniels.com (of Inflex and Xamime fame) if you are interested in it. He
will gladly supply a trial version.

Regards,
Justin

--
Justin Stanford
Internet/Network Security & Solutions Consultant