Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:02:54 -1000
From:      R Scott Belford <scott@belford.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Contributing to FreeBSD

We would like to contribute by hosting a mirror here in Hawaii.  We are
the local linux/unix users group with superior bandwidth available from
our host, the University of Hawaii.  I have not found any links with
recommended recipes for mirroring you.  If this would be a valued
contribution, could you point me in the most helpful direction to get
started.

I am most gracious for all the extraordinary work you guys do

scott