Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:35:47 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Avleen Vig <lists-freebsd@silverwraith.com>
To:        Jett Tayer <jett.tayer@rlc.com.ph>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Panic: ffs_clusteralloc: map mismatch

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Jett Tayer wrote:

> try cvsup'ng again. re "make your world/kernel"
> and see the results
> hope it will be fine...

I had been having the problem for several months prior to that last cvsup
I did. I don't think (looking back over the commit data) that canything's
changed that might effect this. The box is fairly old which is why I
suspected hardware problems.

RAther than CVSUp'ing just the kernel, I'll be installing 4.7. The sources
are already compiled and waiting to by coppied to this server from the
build box. But I really want to know what caused the problem before I
randomly start upgrading :-)