Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:53:52 -0800
From:      Hiten Pandya <hmp@nxad.com>
To:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC - OSI Course Starter Kit...

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 09:17:46PM -0400, Ken Smith wrote:
:
: Marc has been helping me figure out whether bothering to do this is
: worthwhile.  So far the answer is maybe.  ;-)  Before I follow through
: with the work that packaging this up would be (I can find other things
: to do if this isn't worthwhile) I'd like to ask you folks to see if
: this is useful.
:
: [.... excellent stuff ....]
:
: Thoughts?  Is it worth doing?  Should it be done, but done differently?
: Any suggestions about what to add other than more details on how to
: configure the lab in the Instructors' Manual?

	Worth doing?  Yes.

	You might wanna have a look at Matthew Dillon's development(7)
	manual page for information on the setup that he has been using
	for doing kernel and other types of development.  It should
	contains a lot of practical insight and give you hints and tips
	on improving your article (I haven't looked at it, yet, but
	should do soon!).

	Hope that helps,

	Regards,

--