Date:      Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:06:43 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <doug@mail.sermon-archive.info>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvs

I am using cvs for a number of projects and have been digging through =
the documentation, but not figuring out how to do what I need.  There =
are multiple files in each project.  All are entered into cvs and are =
updated fairly often.  Some of the revision numbers are over 100.  All I =
have done is commits to the files so far. =20

I need to be able to identify the files in a specific version.  For =
example on some date, I need to say all the current files belong to =
version x.  Later another version x+1 and so forth.  I also need to be =
able to pull out all the file from version x.  I suspect there is an =
easy way to do this, but it has escaped me so far.

=E2=80=94 Doug