Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:55:05 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@opsec.eu>
Cc:        Pavel Timofeev <timp87@gmail.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some ports options is broken

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 08:26:52AM +0100, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>=20
> > After ports unfreeze there was commit (
> > http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=3Drevision&revision=3D308598 I thi=
nk) that
> > introduces new mechanism for selecting ports options. And it has broken
> > many ports options.
> >=20
> > Example 1. databases/freetds-devel.
> > Now you can't select any option. In ANY case you gets this:
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D> You must select one and only one option from the ODBC sin=
gle
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D> You must select one and only one option from the SSL sing=
le
> > Config is invalid. Re-edit? [Y/N]
> >=20
> > And databases/freetds-devel lost one option - "MSDBLIB (MS SQL Server
> > compatibility)". Where has it gone?
>=20
> The patch at
>=20
>   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D174377
>=20
> should fix that.
>=20

I have done a fast fix already, your patch is wrong is the way that OPTIONS=
_SET
is a end user thing to put in make.conf where OPTIONS_DEFAULT is the one to=
 be
used inside a port

Do you want the PR to remain open because you will add some modification on=
 top
of my "fast fix" or not?

Concerning the openldap problem, I have spotted why it does that, which is =
the
long known problem of UNIQUENAME changing all the time, it might take more =
time
to fix in the particular case because it is not easy to. it worked before
because the option framework was buggily read 3 times.

regards,
Bapt

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4--