Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 2008 00:56:48 +0200
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Commiting new ports

Hi,

    I hope this is the right list to ask this question. I recently
commited a new port, and received two messages from "ports." The first
one noted that a person had assigned the port to himself, and the second
mail simply stated that the PR went from "open" to "closed" due to
"feedback timeout." I reckon this means the port was rejected, but have
no clue for what reason. Was I supposed to supply any kind of feedback
somewhere??

    br - Nikolaj