Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:44:06 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        chris@wolfhh.hanse.de
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Intel 386EX based embedded PC104 board?

Christian Wolf stands accused of saying:

> The subject says it all. I would like to run FreeBSD on a Intel 386EX
> based PC104 embedded PC. The board also has a ``Crystal CS8900'' ethernet
> chip on board. Does onyone know this one?

I don't know much about the EX, so I don't know if there are any
catches there.

There's no driver for the CS8900 at this time.  I didn't have any trouble
getting a datasheet for it from Crystal; I'd expect that you could do
likewise easily.  If you're not in a position to produce a driver, but
would be willing to contract for same, let me know.