Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:40:26 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/30873: ``ip'' man page does not specify byte order for ip header with raw sockets

--cYtjc4pxslFTELvY

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 01:33:50PM +0000, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> Synopsis: ``ip'' man page does not specify byte order for ip header with =
raw sockets
>=20
> State-Changed-From-To: patched->closed
> State-Changed-By: keramida
> State-Changed-When: Tue Feb 22 13:32:59 GMT 2005
> State-Changed-Why:=20
> The RELENG_5 branch was created after this change was committed to HEAD.
> This means that the change is already in 5-STABLE, so there is no need
> to keep this PR open as "patched".

What if Bruce meant to MFC it to RELENG_4, too, and then plain forgot?
This PR would (okay, should have) served as a reminder to that effect...
Yes, I know RELENG_5 is the official stable branch, but is it now our
official Project policy that RELENG_4 is the official stale branch? :)

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
This inert sentence is my body, but my soul is alive, dancing in the sparks=
 of your brain.

--cYtjc4pxslFTELvY

--cYtjc4pxslFTELvY--