Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 1997 01:47:31 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Doug Rabson's kernel linker code..

well.. I was reading through the code to get a better understand of
it.. and I think that we need to export the make variable LOAD_ADDRESS
from the Makefile to kernel, as the file kern/link_aout.c has this same
value hard coded in it...

should something like:
load_address.h:
	echo "#define LOAD_ADDRESS ${LOAD_ADDRESS}" > ${.TARGET}

and include it from kern_link_aout.c?

or is there already another mechanism in place for this?

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD