Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 2002 05:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      robert Backhaus <robbakfreebsd@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        Eqab Almutairi <gulfservers@hotmail.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Limiting Multiple IP's (Was - Question)

--- Eqab Almutairi <gulfservers@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i have machine with 2 class c ips.

I asume that's 2 `class C' licences(255.255.255.0)

>                     but i have
> problem with limitng my users
> ips. is there way to make every user use only 1
> ip??? i know this is work
> with firewall bu i want something else

By users do you mean clients? Machines? is this a DHCP
question? A machine will only use 1 IP per adapter
unless you do something really wierd.

if it is DHCP, isc gives us the "One Lease Per Client"
option.

Or do you mean only allowing one user ie person one
connection/computer on network etc?

If you could clarify we could give you some better
info

Robert Backhaus