Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:47:21 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        mjacob@feral.com, Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bootable CD issue fixed!

Wilko Bulte wrote:
> > > What'd you do to fix?
> >
> > He added a single, well-thought-out ">" sign.
> >
> > Outstanding, Andrew!
> >
> > This should be merged from -current *NOW*.
>
> read up on the commit mail. it was already merged:
>
> gallatin    2001/08/23 13:23:56 PDT

Your CVSup must run more often than mine; it didn't hit
mine until it was updated.

...You'd think that if it had been merged already as
far as everyone was concerned, my reply wouldn't have
been necessary, since the person asking the question
about what had changed would already have been replied
to by you, and Jordan wouldn't have posted asking about
whether it should be merged, or if it had a high impact.

8-p

-- Terry