Date:      Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:11:09 +0200
From:      Jeroen van der Ham <vdham@science.uva.nl>
To:        clement@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: apache-2.0.54

Hi,

I was reinstalling apache2 today and my eye fell on the last bit of the
process:

=> Installing /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache2.sh startup script.

To run apache www server from startup, add apache2_enable="YES"
in your /etc/rc.conf. Extra options can be found in startup script.
[: /usr/local/share/doc/apache2/LICENSE: unexpected operator
===>   Compressing manual pages for apache-2.0.54
===>   Running ldconfig

Note the line about the license.

Is this the right place to send a bug report like this? Or should I send
it somewhere else?

Regards, Jeroen.