Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:42:56 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
Cc:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>, luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why don't the sound drivers work with VAT?

It looks like the card is not being properly configured on your system
one thing that can cause problems is if another device is on the
system which is at the same irq. Last time please send us the
complete output of dmesg because it may shed light on the problem
and if we happen to have configuration problems with your system
the more info that we get from the system the better are our
chances of fixing your problem.

Do you have a GUS, GUS MAX , GUS PNP or a GUS PnP PRo?

	Tnks,
	Amancio

------