Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:52:52 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@mpeks.tomsk.su>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere sets

Dear Colleagues,

If I want to have two different sets, "-z foo" and "-z bar" with
exactly the same build options but different make.conf variables,
is a symlink from /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/foo-options to
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/bar-options a good idea?

I don't see any references to the set name inside the
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/*-options/*/options files, so there should
be no problem, right? It won't break anything, will it?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
AS43859