Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:11:33 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FXTV v0.3.1

Hi,

> >From The Desk Of Steve Passe :
> > forgive lack of a formal patch, I have so many pending versions lying around
> > I'm not sure what to patch to....
>
> I suggest that patches be posted with  reference to what is currently
> checked in. That is whenever possible. One of the main reasons
> of having the driver in -current is for this scenario and for
> a controlled mechanism to add changes.

I agree completely, it's just my state of local confusion!!!

the short term schedule:

	Amancio will be adding MINOR devices for tuner support by sometime
	Sunday.

	Louie will be adding struct support for accessing the bt848 registers.

	Steve will be adding numerous bug fixes.

	Steve will place a tarball on the web page for testing.

	Steve will commit to freefall after getting reports of success/failure.

Louie:
	it might make more sense for me to slip in between Amancio and yourself
	with my bug fixes, I can have them done in an hour or so of getting
	Amancio's changes.  it's up to you.

Everyone:
	please provide context diffs, ie: "diff -c" or "rcsdiff -c"

--
Steve Passe	| powered by