Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:56:14 -0800
From:      "Scott Hilton" <kupek@earthlink.net>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: [COVERT-2001-01] Multiple Vulnerabilities in BIND - FreeBSD Implications ?

To those that want to upgrade to 8.2.3-REL before the official FreeBSD
advisories are released, if you are already running 4.2-STABLE, its only a
matter of uncompressing the tarball from ftp.isc.org, and doing a 'make
install'. There don't appear to be any conflicts with any pathnames changing
(at least none that I could see).

Scott