Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 2003 02:43:13 +0000
From:      "Adrian NoSpm!" <adrian_nospm@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   how do you have seperate UIDs for each frontpage web?

Hi,

I have apache 1.3.27 and frontpage 2002 working,
and want to move some virtualhosts over from
an older server.  On the old server, each
host uses it's own UID and GID.

I've moved them over and set them up in the httpd.conf,
but unless I set the UID and GUI of all the files
for the new virtualhosts the same as the web root
(using fp_install), I get:

_vti_pvt not owned by web root owner:

It's impractivle to have all the virtual webs with
the same GUI/UID so how do you tell frontpage to
operate with different unix users and groups?

If I use fp_install and specify username and group
I want, I just get that error...

Any help would be very appreciated.
Adrian.