Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:57:46 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   XDM server?

Hey all.  Slightly OT here, but I can't really remember any of the
particulars in dealing with remote X sessions.  What I'd like to do is
configure my XFree86 server on FreeBSD (4.6.2 RELEASE) to broadcast
the XDM service so an X client on W$ can open a FreeBSD X session.

Maybe this doesn't make much sense, but If I had a better idea where
this starts, I might not need to ask the question.

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

A little suffering is good for the soul.
    -- Kirk, "The Corbomite Maneuver", stardate 1514.0