Date:      28 Jun 2002 13:17:17 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        vegacap@i.com.ua
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GNOME 2.0 is released, any plans to update FreeBSD ports soon?

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 07:47, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> Do you have any plans for updating gnome 2.0 to a final release
> (http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0/)? It would be really nice to see it
> on FreeBSD as soon as possible.

I'm done.  Unfortunately, I'm on the road until tomorrow.  I'll post my
ports tonight, but I wanted to know what to do with the bsd.gnome.mk.  A
lot of my emails aren't getting through this week, though :-(

In case you didn't get my email on developers@, good lcuk on the new
job, and do you want me to work on bsd.gnome.mk?

Joe