Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:56:39 -0400
From:      alexus <alexus@gmail.com>
To:        Alex Dupre <ale@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: apache-2.4.X & php5-5.4.X

hey, nothing wrong with jumping up and down :))

I'm not looking for a custom package. What I am looking (and a lot of
other users out there) is:
mod_php & php-fpm as a separate mainstream package without using /usr/ports
mod_php is a must, right now the only way to reach that functionality
is to use /usr/ports (or build it from source)
php-fpm is just another way to accomplish php functionality in apache
some users would prefer php-fpm over mod_php, some would prefer the other way
but at this very moment neither of those solution is available through
package only through /usr/porsts
since this module is its own separate package admin who doesn't
require this functionality obviously doesn't have to install this
package.

--
http://alexus.org/