Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 13:22:59 GMT
From:      "Robert D. Keys" <rdkeys@seedlab2.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org

Hello again..... neophyte newbie here with a problem exiting X.

When it exits the mono server, I get nothing but a blank screen.
I think I have the latest version from ftp.freebsd.org (3.1.1),
but it just blanks the screen after running an X session OK.
I have to su then sync;reboot to clear it and bring the machine
back..... (:+{{.....  Surely there is a minor twiddle somewheres
that needs a getwiddlin' to get it right.

Thanks again.....
Bob
rdkeys@seedlab2.cropsci.ncsu.edu