Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:24:21 -0500
From:      Steve.Kreha@nstarch.com
To:        Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   question regarding adaptec 1520 SCSI card

---------------------- Forwarded by Steve Kreha/US/NSC/ICI on 11/15/99
11:25 AM ---------------------------

Steve Kreha
11/15/99 11:22 AM

To:   freebsd.questions@freeBSD.org
cc:

Hi,
 I hope this is the correct place for a question of this nature. If not
please let me know where I should direct the email.
  I hope you can help. I am upgrading from FreeBSD 2.2 to 3.2.2. The 2.2
release had a driver (AIC0) and support for an adaptec 152x (AHA1520) SCSI
card. It appears that 3.2.2 does not have this same driver (my system
doesn't find the CDROM). Do you know if this is true and if so are there
any plans to have
FreeBSD support the AIC0 driver.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve Kreha

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.