Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:53:50 +0200
From:      Andreas Nilsson <andrnils@gmail.com>
To:        Ken Smith <kensmith@buffalo.edu>
Cc:        re <re@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 9.1-RC1 Available...

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Ken Smith <kensmith@buffalo.edu> wrote:

The freebsd-update(8) utility supports binary upgrades of i386 and amd64
> systems running earlier FreeBSD releases.  Systems running 9.0-RELEASE
> can upgrade as follows:
>
> # freebsd-update upgrade -r 9.1-RC1
>
> This has not been working for me on i386 for the last few days. It fails
with:

[root@mist /usr/home/andrnils]# freebsd-update upgrade -r 9.1-RC1
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 3 mirrors found.
Fetching public key from update4.FreeBSD.org... failed.
Fetching public key from update5.FreeBSD.org... failed.
Fetching public key from update3.FreeBSD.org... failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.

Best regards
Andreas