Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 95 11:18 MET
From:      me@tartufo.pcs.dec.com (Michael Elbel)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sound Card recomendations?

In pcs.freebsd.hackers you write:

>> If you can really get 'em this cheap, count me in for one.  Maybe
>> a group purchase should be put together?
>>
>> 						Jordan
>>
>Please put me in this group too. I couldn't find this card in
>my area.

According to the latest c't they are supposedly distributed through
"Pearl Agency, Buggingen" which seems to be the same Pearl Agency
that has ads in most computer magazines here. C't quoted DM 389,
however so a direct purchase in the States or Canada might be
feasible even counting in things like shipping and tax.

Michael
--
Michael Elbel, Digital-PCS GmbH, Muenchen, Germany - me@FreeBSD.org
Fermentation fault (coors dumped)