Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:35:09 +0100
From:      Hans Drexler <drexler@mail.geotax.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

The FreeBSD website offers a web interface to the FreeBSD mailing lists
at http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/ . I would like to implement a similar
service on our server, but I have been unable to determine which
software drives this web interface on the FreeBSD site. Can somebody
please enlighten me? We use majordomo for our mailing lists. The world
would be perfect if this software would be available as a port...

Please respond to this list or to me: drexler@geotax.nl

Hans Drexler
drexler@geotax.nl