Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:11:22 +0530
From:      "Desai, Kashyap" <Kashyap.Desai@lsi.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org" <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>, "gibbs@freebsd.org" <gibbs@freebsd.org>, "McConnell,  Stephen" <Stephen.McConnell@lsi.com>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD multi Lun detection query

Hi Ken, This is very good information. I was not aware of this max_lun fiel=
d.
We used FreeBSD-8.2-RELEASE. I can ask test team to verify with latest upst=
ream.(rev 231716)

What about FreeBSD-9-RELEASE ? Is max_luns are set to non-zero. ?

>=20
>  - What LUN numbers do you have configured on the array?

Not sure what is correct answer for this. _but_ we have created two luns. A=
nd expected to see lun 0 and lun 1.

~ Kashyap