Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:04:52 -0700
From:      Jeff Nanbara <jeffn@ap-usa.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ditto max pro

Hello,

Still pretty much a novice to the whole sys. admin. functions so try not
to laugh too loud or the other people in the office will really wonder
what's going on.  Finally recieived my ditto max pro. (10Gigs WOW!!!
cool)  Having problems accessing it on the parallel port, mounting, or
whatever I should be doing with the thing.  Any thoughts will be much
appreciated.  I hate getting new hardware and not getting it to work
right away!  Thanks in advance.....................

Jeff