Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 01:09:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interesting mdoc problem from src/contrib/bind

Howdy,

Me again. :) http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=45269 has a good
point about the man pages installed as part of src/contrib/bind. If you
take a look at src/lib/libisc/Makefile you'll see how they are installed.
It would probably be possible to correct the #include line with another
sed pattern, but I'm not sure what the best way to handle adding the
LIBRARY section would be. That could also be done with sed, but I thought
our mdoc experts might have a better idea. Obviously, editing the files
off the vendor branch is not an option.

I don't mind tackling this one, just let me know.

Doug

--

    If it's moving, encrypt it. If it's not moving, encrypt
      it till it moves, then encrypt it some more.