Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:48:49 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Judge: "Gates Was Main Culprit"

Maybe I got some words wrong but the BSD cry could be:

"We shall go on 'till the end. We shall defend our island, whatever the
cost may be...We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the
landing grounds, and in the sea. We shall fight with growing confidence
and growing strength in the air. We will never surrender..."

(Churchill's speech for those Iron Maiden impaired :)

cheers,

    Pedro.