Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:36:51 -0600
From:      Justin Mayes <JMayes@careered.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Robin__Bj=F6rklin?= <robin.bjorklin@gmail.com>, "users@dragonflybsd.org" <users@dragonflybsd.org>, "netbsd-users@netbsd.org" <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>, "freebsd-chat@freebsd.org" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>, "misc@openbsd.org" <misc@openbsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Unified BSD?

------=_NextPart_000_0393_01CDC0EB.88EC7DA0

Yes, your bat crap crazy :-)

All of these variants inherit from the same unified BSD 4.4 base code as =
far
as I know. So years ago  there were reasons that groups wanted to spilt =
off
and focus on specific goals. Some of these goals are mutually exclusive.
These BSD variants are not really competing with each other or Linux for
that matter.=20

Justin Mayes=A0