Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@cybernautics.net>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   I want to help

This message is to introduce myself.  I'm new to FreeBSD.  I've
had some Linux experience.  I'd be interested in working on
FreeBSD documentation.  One of the things I have going for me
at the moment is my unfamiliarity with FreeBSD.  I'm making
the wild assumption that things that are confusing to me might
also be confusing to others.  Because I am a newbie myself,
I believe it will be easier for me to identify areas of potential
confusion for other newbies.

When I got acquainted with Linux, I kept my own separate set of
notes to fill in the holes.  Rather than do that with FreeBSD,
I'd rather work to plug any holes that might exist.  I have some
initial thoughts, how does one begin?

Thanks.

    ... doug
Doug Jolley    mailto://doug@cybernautics.net    http://www.cybernautics.net
         Don't bogart that file, my friend.  Net it over to me.