Date:      Mon, 9 May 2005 14:19:28 GMT
From:      Trinty Bays <trinity93@steubentech.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/80820: Would like to be added to the consultiants page

>Number:         80820
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Would like to be added to the consultiants page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
      Steuben Technologies supports FreeBSD in production settings as well as porting software to FreeBSD from other platforms. We support FreeBSD based firewalls and security systems. Basicly if you want to use or have to use FreeBSD we have you covered. We also suport most Unix variants as well as Linux and any software requierements you have.

Steuben Technologies
174 Main St
Hornell, NY 14843
USA