Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 16:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems using remote gdb

Actually the comment for flags=0x40 seems like it might have a typo.
Should it read "Do not reserve ...." or is there a complete other sentence
missing that starts "Do not"?

 "Do not reserve this unit for low level console operations.  (Makes
  kernel debugging easier at the expense of normal serial console
  support.)"  ???

Would a low-level console operations include system messages written to
/dev/console?

-Chris

#       $Id: LINT,v 1.331 1997/05/06 18:24:17 fsmp Exp $

#   0x40    reserve this unit for low level console operations.  Do not
#