Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2012 19:50:35 +0200
From:      Aleksander Dutkowski <adutkowski@gmail.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <freebsd@damnhippie.dyndns.org>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org,  freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [GSoC] [ARM] arm cleanup - my own proposal

hi Ian!

I sent a proposal of porting FBSD for some board. Whether I will be
accepted or not, I will contribute to at91 as I have my at91 board. I
will send you an email, or you can tell me your irc contact on
freenode or efnet, and I will send you my patches for testing :)

regards,
Aleksander
aleek@freenode, aleek@efnet