Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:24:40 +0530
From:      Sid Carter <sidcarter@symonds.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   wordnet from ports - Error

Hi,

I get this error when I am trying to execute "wnb" after installing
ports.

Anything extra I need to do after installing wordnet ?

The error I get is

-------------------------------------
[calvin] ~> wnb
Error in startup script: couldn't load file "/usr/local/lib/libtclwn1.so.7": Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/libtclwn1.so.7"
	while executing "load
/usr/local/lib/libtclwn1.so.7 Wordnet"
("package ifneeded" script)
invoked from within
"package require Wordnet"
(file "/usr/local/bin/wnb" line 3)
-------------------------------------

uname -a
--------

FreeBSD calvin 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Tue Jun 25 02:09:28 IST 2002     root@calvin:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Thanks in Advance
Regards
	Sid
--
I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
on the same day.

Sid Carter                             FreeBSD oder Debian GNU/Linux.