Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:28:51 +0800
From:      "ouyang kai" <oykai@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Howto manage the cvs users

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C11C30.FFB674C0

Hi,
   Everybody, I setup a CVS Server for the programmers. =20
   Now, I have a question about howto manage the programmers' privilege. =
Such as John
and Mike could read each other's source code. But, John couldn't modify M=
ike's code, the same as Mike.How can I do?
Thanks!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explor=
er.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C11C30.FFB674C0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi,</DIV> <DIV=
>&nbsp;&nbsp; Everybody, I setup a CVS Server for the programmers. </DIV>=
 <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Now, I have a question about howto manage the programm=
ers' privilege. Such as John</DIV> <DIV>and Mike could read each other's =
source code. But, John couldn't modify Mike's code, the same as Mike.How =
can I do?</DIV> <DIV>Thanks!</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get m=
ore from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explore=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C11C30.FFB674C0--